5.11.2007

Just Me :)


Hello boys and girls! My name is Jessica Capri, I'm 18 years old and I'm making this site so I can make money so that I can go to school.
Basically, my friend Samantha, filmed and took pictures of me posing and dancing for the cameras. In my pictures and videos, I wear different cute outfits and strip for the camera.
I'm asking for 30 USD or 40 USD if you're outside of North America. As I'm saving up for school, if you're willing to pay more, I would appreciate it.... Thanks a lot! :)





ABOUT ME:
Name : Jessica Lynn Capri

Age : 18
Birth : Jacksonville Florida

Current Address : sorry boys, that's confidential ;)
Hobbies : Money.... just kidding ;)
My real hobbies are traveling, movies,
music, dancing, hanging out with friends, reading,
film making.
Goals : To save up enough money to get into film school.
I love making and starring in films!

Wishlist :
- Laptop
- Computer equipment
- Film Equipment (I borrowed the camera to make this dvd)
- Money for cute & sexy outfits
- Sail Boat
- mp3 player
- Make enough money for film school







If you like what you see please please!! buy my dvd, it doesnt cost much at all, you get to see me move sexy(and get naked) for you, and best of all you would be helping me get into school.



























If you have any questions, please e-mail me at jessicacapri@gmail.com










2 comments:

carlosboet said...

Hello precious, very interesting your blog, I am called much the attention, I am Carlos boet and I´m from Venezuela, I am grafic designer and if you want we can be friends and asi you send your photos to me and I do many good assemblies to you visits my blog: www.carloseboetv.blogspot.com and alli sides my assemblies. We see ourselves, I wait for your answer, my mail is: carlboet@hotmail.com

Bernd said...

Hi there beautiful! I have to accept that you really got my attention, i would like to help you with your goal. Contact me so that we can talk. My e-mail es bernd_0123@hotmail.com...write to me or maybe we could chat someday about your goal or something else, until then. Take care precious! Your are beautiful!